Pimp C’s Death Due To Overdose & Sleep Apnea

Posted on February 5, 2008

An overdose of cough syrup and a preexisting sleep apnea condition killed Chad Butler, better known as rapper Pimp C, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner. His death has been ruled an accident.

An October Chronicle report stated that drug experts have yet to determine definitive negative health effects of cough syrup abuse. But the city’s innovative and revered DJ Screw, who was notorious for ingesting codeine-based cough syrup, died of a heart attack in 2000 at age 29. Last year another local rapper, Big Moe, died of a heart attack at 33.

Front Story

About: The sister site to HipHopMusicDotCom.com that covers all types of music videos from popular music videos to videos you never.......read more about: videoblogger
Follow Me:

Latest Chatter

  • Im trying to find a good music blog with a good co...
    justiceashwell | Read More
  • this is dope! but this is even doper http://url2it...
    DenumerableCl | Read More
  • this is hot play more of  it...
    exhoga | Read More
    siderman2014 | Read More

    rest in peace chad butler